Discover A Smarter Way Of Working With Hexagon, at Southern Manufacturing
First UK Trade Show for NCSIMUL and FASYS Under Hexagon Portfolio
NCSIMUL and FASYS will be on show for the first time at the forthcoming Southern Manufacturing exhibition as part of Hexagon’s production software portfolio.
The latest releases are being demonstrated on stand J240, along with Hexagon’s range of CAD/CAM and production control packages designed specifically for different manufacturing methods.
Helping manufacturers bring their factories in line with the Industry 4.0 philosophy of Smart production, Hexagon’s solutions fully support data-drive Smart factories. They mesh seamlessly with each other to harness data which improves processes from design and engineering through to production.
It is expected that visitors to the stand during the show at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Center on February 11-13 will be particularly interested in the latest additions to the Hexagon production software business, NCSIMUL and FASYS.
Continuing Hexagon’s ethos of delivering a Smart Digital Reality by creating an autonomous, connected ecosystem that enables design, engineering, production and metrology to work together to improve efficiency, quality and productivity, NCSIMUL manages the complete machining process from the NC program to the machined part, including automatic G-code reprogramming and powerful G-code simulation. The current release contains a number of important enhancements to both high-end machining verification and to the module which automatically converts CAM and NC programs to different machines.
And FASYS supports the entire manufacturing workflow from conception to the final product, including design and planning through to NC programming, during tool pre-setting or at the machine, by providing relevant production information and securely integrating all the systems involved.
Specialists will also be on hand during the show to guide visitors through the range of CAD/CAM, MRP and MES systems:
- EDGECAM – the market-leading production CAM solution combining sophisticated toolpath generation with seamless CAD integration. Visitors to the stand will see a number of updates in the latest version, including toolpath associativity in the Face Mill cycle, extension to the Parallel Lace toolpath, and enhanced Additive undercutting. Also, the optional CAD for CAM EDGECAM Designer module has now replaced Part Modeler.
- The latest release of VISI CAD/CAM for the mold and die industry enhances the progressive die design processes, along with containing enhancements for the Reverse module.
- WORKNC 2020.1’s latest Roughing with Advanced Toolform technology allows the milling process to deliver a more accurate roughing stock, eliminating imprecisions which were characteristic to the traditional parametric toolpath calculation.
- Visitors will see how Hexagon’s sheet metal solution, RADAN, now allows for an endless nesting workflow, enabling parts for additional jobs to continuously go on to the nest, which leads to improved machine and sheet utilization. It means manufacturers can react to changing priorities by simply adding more parts without having to clean up the workspace, so the nesting process, and production, keeps going with no interruption.
- The WORKPLAN MES solution is designed to support management by automating business processes, providing control from creating quotes and sending order confirmations, through to the final invoicing.
- Demonstrations of JAVELIN 2020.1 will look at items of new and enhanced functionality which have been added to nine well-used areas of the MRP and production control software, including Works Orders, Bill of Materials, Purchasing, Advanced Scheduling, and Tracebility.
- Updated two-way file flow features in the latest release of WORKXPLORE, Hexagon’s powerful high-speed CAD viewer and analyser, and printing is easier and more interactive.
NCSIMUL, FASYS, EDGECAM, VISI, WORKNC, RADAN, WORKPLAN, JAVELIN, WORKXPLORE, on stand J240 at Southern Manufacturing, at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Center, February 11-13.